25 Year Old Rhinoplasty - Calgary, AB

Childhood injuries and low self-confidence were...

Childhood injuries and low self-confidence were what drove me to seek Rhinoplasty. From the minute I walked in for consultation to the minute I was told I no longer needed to do follow-ups 1.5 years later, Dr.Zahkary and her staff have done a great job of making sure the patient is comfortable and reassured at each step in the process. I would highly recommend her for any facial surgery. I had a severe reaction at 3 AM post surgery and she was available on the phone to walk us through what to do. She will take care of you from start to finish and is always welcoming to see you the next appointment. Surgery is a long process, and you have to find a doctor that you feel safe, comfortable, and an immediate friendship with in order to successfully communicate with one another and get the results you want!
Calgary Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Zahkary is exceptional. Phenomenal. She is simply the best in my opinion. I spent years researching physicians for my operation. I ended up coming across Dr. Zahkary online and I really liked the fact that she was also a woman, so she would have realistic expectations for what the outcome of my face should be. The reviews I found were mostly positive, with the exception of a few negative ones however once I read them, I could tell they were written with unrealistic expectations. This made me feel more comfortable and I decided to book a consultation which only took a week to book. When I walked into her office for the consultation, I felt a little impatient because it took 2 hours to see her since she was very busy. This was a good opportunity though, as I got a chance to watch patients walk in and out of her office and see how their results were! When I was politely taken into a room to meet her, I instantly fell in love with her personality and smile. She is very genuine, sweet and modest. She listened to everything I had to say and was not afraid to let me know if the image I had was unrealistic or would not work for my face. We ended up booking the surgery 3 months out which was to allow time incase I wanted to change my mind or had second thoughts. Throughout these 3 months she was great at answering all my questions and keeping me informed on the next step in the process. I never felt lost or left hanging, it was easy to talk to her. My personal situation required 1.5 years of follow-ups post surgery, where she was very happy to see me on a monthly basis to answer my questions and to monitor my progress. She never made me feel like I was asking too much and would do a great job of calming down my uncertainties. It is a long, tough journey both physically and mentally. There are going to be days where you feel like 'wow ok this looks great I think I see the end result coming', and there are going to be days where you feel 'oh my goodness what is happening to my face why is it leaning this way?!' this is completely NORMAL, it is your body trying to heal itself and it takes at least a year to see solidified results! I had a lot of anxiety for some months and she would do an amazing job of explaining why this was happening and resting my doubts. It has now been a total of 1.5 years after the surgery and I cannot express how happy I am with the way everything went. If I had to do it all over again I would choose her no questions asked!!! I believe honest reviews are the best reviews, and I assure you it has been the longest struggle of my life getting to this point, where I feel the most confident and happy I have ever been thanks to her help. Thank you Dr. Zahkary!!!

Hooray for your success story! Thank you for sharing it on RealSelf.