Pearl Full Face Fusion Gave Me my Face Back& Smile - Cairns, AU

I finished chemo 12 mths ago for breast cancer....

I finished chemo 12 mths ago for breast cancer. After visiting Dr about sun spots fearing skin cancers I asked about laser rather than having bits cut off. He referred me to cosmetic Dr & got an appointment on the day. After discussing what could be done I decide to do the 2 Pearl treatments . The lighter one all over my face and the deeper one over the more damaged areas. It took about 1 hr and half. 2 weeks on and I am really pleased . My skin is still a little red & rough but it looks much fresher and cleaner & all the rough bits have gone . He did my eyes quite intensely & they look fantastic. I am 57 years old living in Cairns so I have had a lot of sun . $3300 & worth every cent .3

U look at least 10years younger. I have noticed...

U look at least 10years younger. I have noticed that when the red marks go the skin has improved Maybe the collagen is kicking in
Dr Uri Scelwyn

Referred by Molescan Cairns

great to hear ….i got a bit scared when my face turned into a balloon lol Dr Selwyn rang me after i texted Teri at home late at night & he rang me a few times over the weekend cause my eye was sore…must be about 18mths now since i had my treatment and I'm still very happy.Probably get it done again in a few years not for the wrinkle side of it more for how it cleans your skin & the fresh skin that appears after the peeling.
I have just joined and didn't think my first comment posted......so both indicate same......so far, so good!
Day 2 for me after my Pearl laser treatment with Dr Selwyn. I will continue to update however, I just wanted to say that the professional service and approach of Dr Selwyn and Cosmetic Nurse Terri is outstanding. I didn't experience half the pain that I expected and to be honest, I really don't have any discomfort. I am doing exactly what they advised for aftercare so I'm sure that has made a difference. I'm going back tomorrow for a check up. Visually, my face is the darker shade of pink but not outrageously red. The most uncomfortable part is the Vaseline! Dr Selwyn also did my leg vein treatment a month ago and I am very happy with the outcome.
Have just been to have my Pearl laser with Dr Selwyn and consultation with nurse Terri. It's only day 2 so I can't really give feedback other than it wasn't as painful as I had prepared for and once home I haven't had any discomfort yet. I just want to that Dr Selwyn and Terri are absolute professionals. I felt completely cared for in every way one would expect when committing to a treatment such as laser on your face.

Beautiful!   Happy to hear this worked so well for you.