I'm Not Sure if TCA Was Done Effectively.. Inquiry Please - California, CA

I applied 80 percent to my right knee and 35...

I applied 80 percent to my right knee and 35 percent to my left knee on august 1st 2014. I am brown complexion of African American decent. I had frosting but im not sure if its scarred yet, so since my knees are darker and I used this area as a testing spot will it take longer to peel or have I scarred and there will be no peeling. I need to know before I test 35 percent on my face

I've been purchasing TCA online since 2011 and my skin tone is about the same tone as actress Vivica Fox. I've been to spas to pay for chemical peels, I've purchased $100 Obagi skin peel, and I've used 4% hydroquinone as well as the 2% OTC bleaching creams all in an effort to lighten my knees, and dark spots on my face and upper shoulders. The 4% hydroquinone is hard to buy outside of Canada and expensive ($70-80) through brands like Obagi, but I've had the better results with this fade cream, there's even a brand I once used from a beauty supply for $3 called skin lite that had ok results in lightening dark spots. just lightening not completely eliminating. My mom had black knees and used Skin for success fade cream, it worked for her not for me, but the TCA, I don't think it works and I've been foolishly buying it since 2011. My knees have frosted and eventually peeled but only became softer, not lighter, and I used skin lightening creams along with the TCA, so I don't know if the knees will be a success. On my upper shoulders it frosted and peeled and left a darker toned circle that looks like a sunburn, and the spots still remained, but the skin got smoother. On my face during a month vacation I used 50% diluted with water, it frosted, then went into the scarring phase, I didn't peel it too early, I let it start to crack on it's own and all I can say is it resulted in softer, smoother skin, the dark spots didn't fade, maybe they got lighter I'm not sure because they are still 4 years later visible, but my co-workers were impressed by the smoother skin and wanted to buy and try it, but I told them to proceed with caution because again, I've been trying since 2011 and at one point, maybe I peeled it too early and didn't let it naturally crack, but the result was scary, my face was pink and raw like a scraped injury and when it healed it was patchy black like a burn, it was awful, NEVER PEEL IT TOO EARLY or you will have a new problem that needs repair, that portion on my face had to be lightened with Obagi 4% hydroquinone, but it still has a dark sunburn like look. I think TCA is a success for softer, smoother skin, but for lightening, nah! You need hydroquinone 4%. I say use a 30% TCA just to peel off the damaged layer then use a fade cream, don't rely on the TCA to be the lightener if it's not being done by a professional. TCA has just made my face/back/knees softer, my make-up looks amazing on my face because it's so smooth, but the dark knees and dark spots remained after the peel.
please keep us updated because I want to do this on my extremely dark knees and elbows as well but not sure yet