Looking to Get It Done . Male 20 Years Old - California

Hey guys , I am 20 year old guy and was born with...

Hey guys , I am 20 year old guy and was born with a nose that is not that pleasant to look at . I think it has been tough because people always tend to judge me based on my nose . They look at me .. And immediately touch their nose and it's pretty obvious they my nose is that much of a distracting . It's been happening for so long but I want to finally change it . Along with having a bad genes , I also have really bad allergies . My turbinates always get really swollen , to the point where my nose get 100 percent clogged . It' happens all day long so I practically live off that Alfrin extreme congestion nasal spray. I am always tired like randomly throuout the day , and I'm pretty sure my extreme congestion is causing me to have really bad darkness under my eyes , I can feel fluid inside . I also have bad basal drip.I want to fix my nose inside and out . I currently have 7 grand saved up but I'm trying to see who would be the right doctor to choose . I live in California about an hour away from Santa Barbara so anywhere close would be perfect . Here are some pictures of my nose ..
Thanks

Hi, I saw Dr. Munoz on Mar 21, 2014 for a tummy tuck, breast implants and butt lift. He is an amazing surgeon, who does beautiful work in Tijuana. Not only is he a gifted surgeon, but his after care is incredible...and I live in Canada! Find him on Facebook..DR. ARTURO MUÑOZ MEZA, or call his assistant Angie at US 1-888-2753044 MEX: 664 6211164
Hello I had a friend of my hubby recommend Dr. Munoz and I'm afraid of going so far but if u had ures done there I would like to get more info on ure expiriance and maybe see pics I would really appreciate it thanks
Hello, i went to see dr. Arturo Muñoz Meza in Tj Baja, and he show me amaizing before & after pictures of nose surgery, for sure he can help You, You can Google him! Good luck
I hope you dont intend to spend $70,000 dollars as stated in your expected cost for the surgery! I find your nose to be a common shape among individuals with similar demographics. I find your nose interesting! Yet, i understand the desire to change and "fix" yourself. Wish you luck. I just saw a good review on real self close in southern california with a nose job of about $7,700.
Check out Dr. Grigoryants-- I just had my surgery with him last week and will be having my cast removed tomorrow.
Hi, first let me tell you that you are a handsome young man. I hope you will find the right surgeon to help you. It's always a good idea to get more than one opinion. I look forward to following your story. Good luck in your consultation. Thank you for sharing your story with us.
I know exactly how you feel, I recently had my nose done am also a male of middle eastern decent. I am still recovering but the change has been nice, I had my nose done in Los Angeles message me and I will show you my before and after pictures if you'd like.