41 Upper Bleph and Revised Lower Bleph - California

I am only on day 2 of my surgery and feel really...

I am only on day 2 of my surgery and feel really happy with the results. Although there is some bruising and swelling they look better already. I can't stress enough to go to an ocuplastic surgeon rather than a general surgeon. I learnt the hard way, had laser lower eyelid 2 years ago and just wasn't happy with the results. I was nervous going for it a second time around but in the hands of a great surgeon there was no pain at all, minimal bruising and swelling and he was a true artist that took the time to listen. He spent a good hour just drawing over my eyes and ensuring that we went for the 'natural' look, before even proceeding. I was under local and didn't feel anything, Do your research, read reviews on the doctor. This was totally worth it for me, I just wish I had gone to him first.

Day 5

Swelling almost gone, just a little more bruising. I can see how the results are going to be already and so so pleased. I will update again in a month.
Glad you are happy with your results so far.  We'd love to see some before and after pics!
Congratulations. Keep us posted on your progress. Photos are always helpful.
Good advice about doing research. Glad to hear that you're so very pleased with your experience and your outcome! CONGRATS! :-)

4 weeks in

I am so happy with the results. There is no swelling or bruising and you can't tell I have had anything done even with no make up on. Dr Kami Parsa and the staff (Marie Antoinette), have been so warm and friendly, and have made my experience pain free and worry free. If you are thinking about getting this procedure done I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Los Angeles Oculoplastic Surgeon

A true professional. The whole experience was a pleasure, and when having upper and lower bleph you really need someone you can trust. I have been to a few surgeons in the past and he surpasses them all. Understanding, gentle, thorough and a true perfectionist. I would recommend him in a heart beat.