So I am waiting for BigButiez to put up her pics, and I will decide from then on to put down my deposit with Ghurani!!

Hi, I am currently on the path for a bigger...

Hi,

I am currently on the path for a bigger butt, along with some other things... But I want the bigger butt first. First of all, I'm considering between the bbl or just actual butt implants. I would love to do a bbl but I don't think I have enough fat on my body to get the shape that I want. I am virtually hip-less and butt-less. It sucks, and I am in a desperate need of curves. I hate wearing clothes, I've had children, but still no shape or no hips. Anywho, I am 5'2 and 115 pounds. When I gain weight it goes to my arms, my face and my belly, and my pants will still be a size 1. It's terrible. Did I mention I'm Asian as well? Yeah. U get it, lol.

I've done some research, and I've decided on Cardenas, campos, or jimerson. I've seen reviews on bbl, but hardly any implants. Also, I'm so scared to go to Mexico, and I would just love to hear any reassuring stories. I feel if I do the bbl, I'd have to do more than one procedure, and I really don't want to do that. I shouldnt be wasting money, but my shape is just so depressing, that i dont care anymore. I need my self esteem up, and would love to wear certain clothes. Any prices and quotes you can share would be lovely. So many things to consider, and any advice, directions would help. Thank you for your time guys.

Hi guys, So I am patiently waiting to see some...

Hi guys,

So I am patiently waiting to see some results, but I am 98% sure I want Ghurani. If all is well, I will be putting my deposit down either tomorrow or the day after :) I sent in my pictures and Nancy quoted me for 7700, and 5% off if I come in and do the procedure with a friend.

Can anyone point me to some petite BBL girls? I would like to see their results to have an idea about what my body would look like, and what is realistic. Anywho, I dont have much to report or comment on....except that there are so many thoughts running through my mind about this surgery....the guilt of my vanity...the fear of not waking up...the pain....and just a lot of thoughts lol! Im sure you've all been through it.

Thanks to BigButiez and Asiangotbooty, your blogs have def helped! Happy healing guys.

Also can anyone explain to me about these...

Also can anyone explain to me about these garments? that we have to wear after surgery? Recommend any brands or places I can buy it from? Do they make you smaller? Does it help squeeze the fat out or something? Thanks!
Rami Ghurani

Not yet I think I wrote in the wrong forum damn it

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I am still looking for a doctor. Yili de Los santos is an option, I love her shape, but not so much her projection. She needs more booty. Also another option is dr.rami, who is dr. Salama's partner. His work is excellent, he did a great job w new Asian booty.. But the thing with dr. Rami.. Is that I've only seen one procedure from him for the bbl... It turned out great, but I would like to see more work from him. If anyone has any post op pictures or stories from these 2 doctors, the input would be great. Thanks :)
I considered going out of the country but having second thoughts. I am a jimmerson patient & am very unhappy. anyone know of good doctor in ATL or close?
No not in atl..Why are you unhappy with dr.jimmerson? If you can afford it, keep him. He is he best.
@MsmonarednI already had surgery with Dr.Jimmerson and one butt cheek is noticeably bigger then the other and no he will not fix it. Searching for a DR. in ATL or close
If you are considering going out of the country, maybe be we can work something out and go together? I'm still on the hunt for a good doctor. @chinaeye
@msmonared I'd love to do that but I'm kind of scared to go although I was scared before and still had a bad outcome here in the states. Let's chat send me a PM. I have an appointment tomorrow with a DR here but his pics are not "awesome" Any more referrals. @msmonared I want to do it as soon as find the right DR.
@msmonared what do you think about Salama?
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

R u getting the implants or the bbl?
hey missy bbl i dont like the implant thing cause i dont think it will gave me what im lookin for !!!@ ive been stalking his pt his pages mm and real self and talkin to people how abt u ?;;did u have your consult yet
ill be there from the 13 to the 24 of feb
I'm going with dr j too and I'm trying to get a date for February or march! What made you decide on him?
hey so ive made up my mind Dr J it is im goin feb 14 did u pick a dr yet ?**
lol on my phone mispelled words !!
hunny yessss soo high i want it dobe with every bone in my body but sooo high ?? thas a new car ,,but tgat man knows his stuff ? im lookin at march or april if u want to researh together pm me ipl gave you ny pem we can chat u had ya consult with dr J yet .??
I was leaning toward jimerson as well.. He is pricey but from his rwviews, he might just be worth it. His before and after pics are all satisfactory too. And from what I heard, he has no repeat patients.. They are usually satisfied for life.. Salama has alotta people going back because the fat keeps reapsorbing. I think I am actually going to ride w jimerson for this one, and I want implants. That's the riskiest surgery out there n might as well stay in the states for safety.
i have my consult with J in atl but soo high 16,500 was my price soo i started lookin in coasta Rica and been researching there dr but dont want to go alone any help here !!!
I'm researching Dominican Republic, I heard alotta good things there, seen alotta good plastic surgery with my own eyes but no bbl or butt implants.. Send me some dr names in Costa Rica, I'm looking to go around April, maybe even sooner. And dr.jimerson is so high :( I wish his prices weren't so high, I really really wanted to go to him
Ive seen both good and bad reviews about Mexico so I decided to stay in the states. I'm scheduled with salama but considered jimmerson he quoted me 93 if financed and 88 if paid in cash and also another grand if you want to add hips and right now for me that's a little more than I want to spend.
I am gearing more towards BOTH =) depending on what the doc says, I'd do them both at the same time if possible...
What r u gearing more towards to? Implants or Brazilian buttlift? I'm really considering the implants but I'm scared because there are just so many risks..i contacted Cardenas office for now, and I'm just waiting for a response.... It's just so many things to consider n contemplate!! Lol
Welcome girly! Well I am in in the same position, considering the same docs and whether or not I should travel out of the country to have surgery, did I mention I am the same weight?! :) First send pics to all the docs you are considering to get a quote they all give different quotes according to your body. Well wishes!