Thank You Dr. Joe! Burnsville, MN

I will start off by saying I wish I had done this...

I will start off by saying I wish I had done this years ago. I am 30 (no children) and have wanted breast implants for many years. After talking to a friend who had a positive surgery experience with Dr. Joe, I made a consultation appointment. The consult was wonderful and I decided to proceed with scheduling surgery. I chose silicone implants (325cc high profile), with underarm incisions and went from a AA/A to a DD. I am quite curvy through my hip area and I am SO pleased that I can now wear dresses because my chest is finally more proportionate to my hips! I feel like my clothes look better on me now and I am much happier with the overall appearance of my body. Even though the procedure was a “fast recovery” procedure, I was nervous about how much pain I would be in post operation and I will say it was MUCH less than I expected. I was able to make myself food and do dishes the evening of surgery. I was off narcotics and muscle relaxants 4 days after surgery. It took about 5 weeks before I could resume activities like yoga/weight lifting/pilates because my arms and underarm areas were so tight I could not get my arms out straight from my body or straight up over my head. I just kept doing my post-operative exercises and it seemed like one day all of a sudden that tightness was just gone. Honestly, the very worst part of this whole experience for me was waiting for the anesthesia to wear off, which I expected given my past experiences coming off of anesthesia. Even going through that was 100% worth the end result. Dr. Joe, his clinic staff, and the surgery center staff were always attentive and caring; I am so thankful I found Dr. Joe.
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon