Burns from Titan Laser

I suffered second and third degree burns from my...

I suffered second and third degree burns from my experience with the Titan laser. I would like to know if anyone else has had this experience.

that's the practitioner, not the device

complete contact is a must as it provide the contact cooling
Hi I had titan 3 weeks ago and burns have yet to heal ...I know I will have scars :( Also it has caused my cheek on 1 side to become very sunken so a massive crease appears when I move my face between my cheek and my jaw. How have your burns healed? Does anyone know if cheek filler may help ...not really wanting to do more damage to my face but that side looks awful
Sorry to hear it. Filler may help. Have you seen a burn specialist? Where was your treatment ( Titan Laser) done?
I went to Santa Monica medi-spa. Veronica is an excellent tech there, and price is reasonable, you can negotiate with them. She wants to make sure you get a good result, did 4 passes over each area.
If you had burns, maybe the technician wasn't moving the wand around enough while the laser was on, or the level was too high. The woman who did my Titan made sure she was constantly moving the wand and had it turned up to a level as high as possible without me feeling too much pain. I can see how just leaving the thing stationary in one position could burn the skin. My face wasn't even red when I was done, and the result was good.
where did you go for your titan? was it in los angeles, i am concidering doing it for under my eyes.
No. They alsays blame the technician but this nurse is very experienced.I know the process--I have had it 3 times before, once a year. I used to get nice, mildly improved skin from it. No down time, no pain. This time the laser did not work properly . I got burned immediately, third degree burns. Not worth the risk to ANYONE to use this laser.
All I can say is that if the nurse had started the process under my eyes , instead of on the side of my face, I would look completely awful today. The laser left holes in my face , which took many visits to a plastic surgeon/burn specialist and many, many visits to my dermatologist over the past 9 months TO TREAT and to get back to 80% of the faCE I HAD BEFORE THIS TREATMENT. My face will never be as flawless as it was before the treatment.
I did, I had blistering.
who did it?
I believe the burns were as a result of a malfunctioning laser machine. I did not complete the treatment--in fact , I was burned in the first 2 minutes and then we stopped. The operator was monitoring my reaction all the way and she decided to stop. We had only gone a small percentage of the process and it was clear something was wrong.
A nurse, in a doctor's office. She has years of experience and she has done it before for me with no problem. I believe the laser malfunctioned. No fail-safe , as it is supposed to have. After 9 monthsand several surgeries, I still have scar and red marks. A horrible product!
A nurse in my doctor's office. She is very experienced and I have had it done by her in the past with nice , painless results. This time I had third degree burn immediately, and it was quite painful. WE stopped within 2-3 minutes of beginning because it obviously was malfunctioning. The laser was not working properly but it did not shut down, as it is supposed to do.