Ematrix - Thumbs Up! - Burlington, VT

I have some minor acne scarring and hyper...

I have some minor acne scarring and hyper pigmentation that I hope to get rid of. The treatment was uncomfortable but the nurse told me up front to expect some down time and that I may have swelling and redness for a few days. She was correct, but after a week my skin definitely showed improvement. I was told that I need at least 3 or 4 treatments and that full results will not be visible for about 6 months. So far, I am very happy and look forward to the final result 6 months from now.

It's been a while since your last posting. By this time you probably have had all your sessions and I was wondering if you noticed any possitive results. Any update? Can we see before and after photos?

Hi Britt,
I have had another treatment and so far the overall improvement is subtle. I am so impatient! I'm glad they took before pics because it's easy to see the difference with the pics but it's not as obvious when I look in the mirror everyday. Tone and texture is better and the tiny lines around my eyes look a little better too. So far, I'd still say it's worth it.
Best~
Cici

Cici,

Thanks so much for the update. I'm glad some things are better and it is still worth it. The update is great for the community. :)

Thanks,

-Britt

HI Cici,

Well, based on your review so far I'm extremely happy everything went well. I am also very happy the nurse told you what to expect the community always says how important that is. So, it's been a month, anything to report to the community on how you are doing?

Thanks,