Surgery on Nose, Still Crooked ?

When i was little my nose was straight, as i got...

when i was little my nose was straight, as i got older it started to look crooked in pictures and people kept bugging and saying things about it. when my family doctor noticed she recommended me to a doctor that fixed my deviated sptum, only after i still couldnt breath. so he recommended me to another doctore Dr.H. He broke my nose on december 17th, 2009. and today it still looks crooked and im very upset.

the procedure didnt hurt and i would do it again.

Hello. I’m 16 years old, and when i was 15 i got septoplasty for my deviated septum, and i still had troubles breathing, so i just got my nose broken into place december 17th, it looks a tiny bit straighter but im very upset will the look of it, and im wondering if its going to stay the way it is or get straighter as time goes on, please help !
Burlington Plastic Surgeon

There is still room for improvement, you are still swallen. Swelling requires atleast 12 weeks to resolve. If your nose is still crocked you may need another surgry by a good board certified plastic surgeon to correct the crocked nose. If it is severly crocked now you need a rib cartillage graft because your septum is already operated on. You will need a Spreader grafts to correct the crocked nose may be a full septo-rhinoplasty