My Results - Burlington, MA

This was done many years ago. I thought it might...

This was done many years ago. I thought it might offer help to those wanting to get rid of theirs. It was very painful but worth the pain and cash.

Wow. I can't believe this. . . . really, can't believe it. . . I have had 6 tx and while faded it is far from gone.
I really appreciate you posting your results up man.
That awesome well I am very depress I even told my doc that I'm willing to pour acid on my arm to remove it, I was in physiatrist treatment for 2 day they're are charging me 650$ a session I feel like its impossible for me to get rid of this, how long did u have it for before you removed it?
How many treatments did you have?
That is amazing! It gives me hope that mine can be totally gone.
hey dude i have and outline of a half sleeve upper right arm i went to a laser removal spot but i think they are too expensive they are charging me $650 per treatment and he told me i might need 6-10 treatments. i was wondering how many treatments did you use and how much $ per treatment

Wow!! They are completely gone - that is incredible!! Do you happen to remember how many removal sessions you had to do? Its good to at least know it is achievable!

It took around six or seven sessions, if I am remembering correctly. Maybe a couple more. It was back in 1997. The treatments were around 245 each. Memories fade and I cannot remember exactly how much they were. Either way, it was money well spent.