An Investment in my Self Esteem...- Burlington, MA

That is exactly what the Lifestyle Lift is. It is...

That is exactly what the Lifestyle Lift is. It is an investment in yourself, in your future. I had this procedure done because I didn't want to be self conscious any longer. I recommend it to anyone. The best part is I no longer worry about 'camera angles' and I feel that how I look now is a true reflection of how I feel. I had lost apx 100 lbs over the last 2 years and had a lot of extra skin on my neck. It was the only thing I saw when I looked in the mirror. I did a lot of research on the best way to get rid of it and kept seeing the Lifestyle Lift commercials...so I called and got the brochure. I believe it has changed my life. I'm no longer a slave to how I 'think' people perceive me...because if that was the first thing I saw when I looked at myself...it must be the first thing they see...regardless if it was true or not, I believed it to be so. My personal outcome is that after having the Lifestyle Lift done, I no longer have to think about that extra skin. I am a work in progress...but now it's one less thing I have to work on. Some people who know I had this done (and most don't...they think I've been having extra visits at the spa to look this refreshed because it's that natural) ask me how I can justify the cost...my answer? How can I not? Do it...you won't regret it!

Boston Plastic Surgeon

Dr Weikel is wonderful and the staff at the Burlington, MA location are all top notch. Anyone who walks through their door is their number one priority. Dr Weikel and the rest of the staff truly care about you, what brought you there, and what your final goal is.

Hey there,

It's been almost a year since we heard from you. Just wondering how you're doing now and if you're still liking your results! We'd love to see your favorite "after" photo taken of you in the last few weeks. :)

Thanks so much for sharing your story. I'm glad your procedure went well. :)

If you don't mind me asking, what did you do to lose weight?