My Lifestyle Experience -Burlington, MA

My Lifestyle Experience:  I Had a Lift Facial...

My Lifestyle Experience:  I Had a Lift Facial and Neck Firming Procedure with Some Fat Injected Under the Eye Area.

My experience is only good. Dr. Anthony Weikel did a great job. I'm going to be 67 this May and I have been told that I look 15 to 20 years younger, I believe I look about 50. None of my features have changed I just look like I did years ago. I even look good without any makeup. I took pictures before and after and it's fun to show to people I choose to share the experience with.

You look amazing! I also had it done in Burlington in 2010. My Dr Alex was also amazing . It was a tragic loss when he passed away to all of us. It's three years and I'm still happy. Enjoy! Aleta from Connecticut
you dont look older than 63
i went to the burlington office too. my doc was dr. weiss and i liked him very much and i think i look terrific - the saggy neck and jowls are gone but i don't look "windblown." please read my question about the pin hole behind my ear. love to know if you had a similar experience or know someone who did. you look great!
Boston Plastic Surgeon

TV Ads. First Ad I saw was 6 years ago, I called and requested information but the time was right for me to do it now.