Ecstatic with the Results!

I had my procedure done on May 7, 2010 in...

I had my procedure done on May 7, 2010 in Burlington, Mass. Everyone from the receptionist to the surgeon was friendly and helpful. They were very warm and seemed genuinely interested in my comfort and in addressing any concerns I had. I love the results! I am 52 years old and between age, genes, and weight loss, I had a terrible "turkey neck". It had been bothering to the point of distraction for at least 8 years. I would stand and the mirror and pull the skin at my jaw line up and think how nice it would be to look like that.

About 5 years ago I saw an ad for Lifestyle Lift and thought about having the procedure done ever since. I finally scheduled a consult and decided to go for it. I couldn't be happier! It is just what I was hoping for! I now have a neck and pronounced jaw line. The procedure itself was not painful. The afternoon after the procedure and the next day I was miserable. By the following day I felt 100% better. Still some swelling and pain but didn't even need to take any pain killers. It has been 6 weeks and you can't even see the scars in front of my ears. My hair covers the ones behind my ears. My friends were so impressed with the results; some of them are seriously considering it for themselves.

Dr. Grant

He did an excellent job. My hairdresser who had an "up close" look at my scars when he was cutting my hair a month after the procedure said the sutures behind my ears were exactly the same size and in the exact same spot on both sides.