Best Decision I Have Made for Myself!! - Burlington, MA

I have watched Lifestyle Lift commercials for a...

I have watched Lifestyle Lift commercials for a few years now, all along I knew I was going to do it!! When I turned 65 I made the decision to go and talk to them about it. I made my decision, I am one week out and just had my stitches out today. Yes, sure there is scarring, but I have followed the doctor's instructions exactly and I am very happy!! He even sang during the procedure! What a personable man!! Would I do it again, Definitely!!!

TWO WEEKS LATER

Today marks two weeks since my lift. Most of the swelling and bruising is gone. Stitches were removed and incisions appear to be healing properly. I have shampooed my hair several times. Have used light makeup and am very pleased at the results thus far. I am using Vitamin E oil on the scarring and being very vigilant about following the doctors instructions. I think I can honestly say I am happy with my surgery. Will continue updates.

THIRD WEEK, A FEW ROAD BUMPS

As the healing progressed I became concerned about the appearance of both lobe areas. They appear to be seeping blood, stitches were removed and at first all was fine. Now not so much. I have called the surgeon and set up an appointment for a recheck. I have been applying bacitracin and covering the area with gauge. I will update after my appointment on Tuesday.

Fourth Week

Aaah, much better!!! Actually did not get back to the surgeon due to family issue, however I have healed and most of the swelling is gone. Still minor loss of feeling around the ears but all in all I am pleased. I actually think that each day brings better results. I had my hair done, did a really careful job applying makeup and the end result was awesome!!!
Dr. Weikle

Dr. W is awesome!!! He sits and chats about random subjects, he did not jump right into the surgery. He is very compassionate, understanding and caring. He did an awesome job. I was fully aware of what was going on, could hear the conversation, the singing, but I was totally relaxed and felt no pain what so ever. I even heard him say "this is my best patient ever"!! That was awesome!! Love Dr. W and the staff in Burlington, MA. Kudos to all!!

Thanks for your update! I'd love for you to add your photos to your review. They are so helpful for others considering this lift.

I'm glad you like your outcome, but I would steer clear of Lifestyle franchise. You can find the same doctors and go to their private offices and get a more personal consultation and service for a better price. The mother of a friend did just that.

Thanks for sharing. Glad you're pleased!