Best Decision I Have Made for Myself!! - Burlington, MA

I have watched Lifestyle Lift commercials for a...

I have watched Lifestyle Lift commercials for a few years now, all along I knew I was going to do it!! When I turned 65 I made the decision to go and talk to them about it. I made my decision, I am one week out and just had my stitches out today. Yes, sure there is scarring, but I have followed the doctor's instructions exactly and I am very happy!! He even sang during the procedure! What a personable man!! Would I do it again, Definitely!!!

TWO WEEKS LATER

Today marks two weeks since my lift. Most of the swelling and bruising is gone. Stitches were removed and incisions appear to be healing properly. I have shampooed my hair several times. Have used light makeup and am very pleased at the results thus far. I am using Vitamin E oil on the scarring and being very vigilant about following the doctors instructions. I think I can honestly say I am happy with my surgery. Will continue updates.

THIRD WEEK, A FEW ROAD BUMPS

As the healing progressed I became concerned about the appearance of both lobe areas. They appear to be seeping blood, stitches were removed and at first all was fine. Now not so much. I have called the surgeon and set up an appointment for a recheck. I have been applying bacitracin and covering the area with gauge. I will update after my appointment on Tuesday.

Fourth Week

Aaah, much better!!! Actually did not get back to the surgeon due to family issue, however I have healed and most of the swelling is gone. Still minor loss of feeling around the ears but all in all I am pleased. I actually think that each day brings better results. I had my hair done, did a really careful job applying makeup and the end result was awesome!!!
Dr. Weikle

Dr. W is awesome!!! He sits and chats about random subjects, he did not jump right into the surgery. He is very compassionate, understanding and caring. He did an awesome job. I was fully aware of what was going on, could hear the conversation, the singing, but I was totally relaxed and felt no pain what so ever. I even heard him say "this is my best patient ever"!! That was awesome!! Love Dr. W and the staff in Burlington, MA. Kudos to all!!