63 Years Old, Needing a Physical Lift to Reflect the Younger" Inner Me" - Burlington, MA

Seeing all the Lifestyle Lift Ads on TV, and its...

Seeing all the Lifestyle Lift Ads on TV, and its positive results, plus the recommendations of friends having it done, I decided it was time to have it done. I work in Sales, and needed this younger look in the Business world. I had the Lift and the Fractional Laser treatment to smooth the lines and reduce some aging spots. It was the best thing I could do for myself to combat Gravity, and the Aging Process!
Newton Plastic Surgeon

As a Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Weiss came highly recommended from friends, who knew him. Because of his life-long achievements, so well known as THE Life Style Lift expert, I knew from the start of the first consult, this was the Doctor to perform my Surgery. His caring and advice as to what should be done was exactly what I had done, The Lift and the Fractional Laser. It is important to listen and take his advice, because the results are amazing from this amazing Doctor! I highly recommend Dr. Weiss!

Thank you for sharing! You look lovely. What all did you have done as part of your Lifestyle Lift?
The standard lift - eyes, jowls laugh lines,marionette lines and Fractional laser. Next year I will have my upper lids done.
Mary Ann you look great, thanks for sharing
Thank you, best of luck if you are having anything done. This was not painful at all!