63 Years Old, Needing a Physical Lift to Reflect the Younger" Inner Me" - Burlington, MA

Seeing all the Lifestyle Lift Ads on TV, and its...

Seeing all the Lifestyle Lift Ads on TV, and its positive results, plus the recommendations of friends having it done, I decided it was time to have it done. I work in Sales, and needed this younger look in the Business world. I had the Lift and the Fractional Laser treatment to smooth the lines and reduce some aging spots. It was the best thing I could do for myself to combat Gravity, and the Aging Process!
Newton Plastic Surgeon

As a Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Weiss came highly recommended from friends, who knew him. Because of his life-long achievements, so well known as THE Life Style Lift expert, I knew from the start of the first consult, this was the Doctor to perform my Surgery. His caring and advice as to what should be done was exactly what I had done, The Lift and the Fractional Laser. It is important to listen and take his advice, because the results are amazing from this amazing Doctor! I highly recommend Dr. Weiss!