What a Difference! - Burlington,ma

I,m glad you emailed me for my experience with...

I,m glad you emailed me for my experience with Lifestyle Lift.I have been wanting to thank you since I had my procedure!It was definately worth every penny.You have changed my life!!I did it because my son was getting married and I felt I looked older than I was.My before & after pictures that you have look different because after I put on my makeup I think I look so much better than before!!.Dr Alex did the procedure and he really knows his business.Everyone at my sons wedding asked what I did,i.e.Botox??When I told them they all wanted info about it.I did have a few cards from your office,so I passed them out and highly recommended Lifestyle lift for anyone who was interested.I could be an advocate for your company!!!Once again thank you so much,you changed my life!!!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.
With more detail about your procedure and recovery and maybe even before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Lifestyle Lift community.

Burlington Facial Plastic Surgeon

The complete staff was so caring and walked me through any concerns I had.Kudos to each & everyone of them!I don,t know how to download the photos,but if you would like I can mail them or maybe have my daughter help me.Shes not home now but let me know.