Breast Lift with Implants by Dr. Harris - Burlington, ON

I am 36 year old mother of 2, nursed for a...

I am 36 year old mother of 2, nursed for a combined total of 2 years. Lost volume in my breasts after losing baby weight. Originally was 34dd but went down to 34d after having kids. Dr.Harris recommended a breast lift along with 250cc gel implants. I had consulted with several doctors in the past year and had chosen to go with Dr.Harris as I found him very patient, attentive, informative and professional. I didn't feel like I was being sold anything when I went to see him unlike some of the other doctors that I saw in Toronto and Burlington area. His office staff are incredibly helpful and professional. The procedures are done at his clinic, so it' a very private, relaxed and attentive setting.

On the day of the surgery, I arrived to be greeted by the office staff (can't praise them enough!), then had a conversation with Dr. Harris as well as the anesthesiologist and the nurses. There was no rush as you would normally experience at a hospital setting.

When I woke up after the procedure, the nurses that took care of me were great. I went home a couple of hours later when I felt up to it.

Next day I was at dr. Harris' office for a post-op where he took off the bandages. Another follow up appointment was a week later where all the tape was removed. I am going to see dr. Harris again in a week.

No complications, only some swelling and slight bruising which is very normal in these circumstances. It has been 3 weeks since the surgery and my breasts are looking better and better each day.

Overall I'm very happy with the results and would definitely recommend Dr. Harris to anyone looking for a breast lift (mastopexy) or breast augmentation.
Burlington Plastic Surgeon

Congratulations! I'm happy to hear you're having a smooth recovery. Good for you for holding out for the right doctor. How did you manage caring for your children during your recovery? Are they old enough to be independent? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!