My Nightmare - Burlingame, CA

Five individual procedures as listed below on Oct...

Five individual procedures as listed below on Oct 27, 2010 and the results: FULL FACE LIFT 1) Lower Blepharoplasty Results: Skin is not flat, noticeable white scar under left eye. 2) Upper Blepharoplasty Results: Excess skin hanging down from right eye. 3) Nose Tip Plasty to reduce the tip of my nose Results: Visually no change from pre-surgery look 4) Band under neck, skin hanging under neck Results: Now I have 2 bands instead of one. 5) Jowls Results: Jowls hanging down as before the surgery.

Burlingame Plastic Surgeon

As noted, not one procedure was successful. After two months, I looked the same as I did before the surgery with before and after photos to substantiate my claims. Now, over a year later, I look the same as the day I went in for surgery.

Oh dear ! This is horrible what you have been through,and considering you paid such a large amount,you should,and deserve the best .
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Hello Maleconsidering,
The reason I can't tell the whole story is because it could be considered slander or defermation of character so I have to be very careful as to what I say. This doctor did what he wanted to do and not what we had agreed on or what I paid him for. My neck is the main reason I wanted this done and instead of having a large piece of skin hanging down now I have two and it is just getting worse day by day. I have written many reviews on this doctor and posted different photos that I took through out the year. I don't want to see anyone go through what I did and expect to get results they really want only to be disappointed in the end, It's not right when your putting out that kind of money.
Hello Cat, I am sorry to hear about your experience. I am wondering, why are you not able to explain more, when you wrote, "I wish I could tell you, but can't"? My wife had those muscles under the neckcut when she had her LifeStyle Lift (neck, chin, face) in San Ramon. It seems you did not have that much of a "double chin" before the treatment (like she did)? Maybe that is why it is not so visible??
I wish I could tell you the whole story but I can't. I wish I could write the whole story but I can't. As for my ear it did heal but took a while and I have a small scar in the middle where he had to lance it several times. Not one person knew I had anything done and I am to embarrassed to tell them and the waste of money it cost me to look exacty the same. It's very hard to look in the mirror to see that nothing was done for all that money I put out.The only advice I can give to anyone is to do your homework well before choosing a plastic surgeron to work on your face.
Hi Cat229, such a shame! Don't feel like you are alone because you are NOT! There are many of us here at realself and you can email me anytime if you would like to chat. I know that it is hard right now and you are having many different feelings; shame, regret, embarrassment -- the same feelings that many of us have suffered through. You hang in there though, it will get better over time. If I can help in any way, just let me know. I think that you have given very wise advise to anyone considering any elective surgery -- research, 2nd opinion and more research! I wish you the best, Chrystal Eckes.
Thank you Chrystal for replying to me I appreciate it very much. What you said about feelings doesnt' even cover the way I feel. I'm a firm believer in KARMA.
Wow, I am really sorry that you have had such terrible results! Have you spoken with Dr. Rosenfield and what has he said about the results? It is truly a shame that you have spent so much money to receive results that you are so unhappy with. How about your ear? Did that heal up OK? Please keep us informed about your progress. Best, Chrystal Eckes.