You Get What You Pay for - Burien, WA

First let me say, I have never written a review...

First let me say, I have never written a review before and I have waited about a month to write this to make sure that the Restylane just needed time to settle. I got a great deal on Restylane from Living Social at the WELL MEDICAL ARTS in Burien so I thought I'd give this medical spa a try. I had Restylane injected under my eyes. I was nervous about it because I know that it's important that the person injecting it really knows what they are doing. I had asked the receptionist when I made the appointment to see before and after pictures and how many times she had injected under the eyes. The receptions said they didn't have any pictures and both Dominique and the receptionist assured me she had done many. After Dominique injected it under my eyes, that night my eyes swelled to where I couldn't see out of them. She gave me antibiotics and in a couple days it went away. However, I was left with worse hollows under my eyes than I had before. I have had Restylane injected before by a doctor that did a great job and I could tell the difference immediately. I also noticed that the other doctor injected it totally different than Dominique. I didn't go back to the other docotor I had used before because I wanted to save some money (shame on me). I am now going to go back to the other doctor and see what can be done. I guess the lessen here is don't go cheap it is VERY important that the person injecting it knows how to do it. You don't get something for nothing.

Dominique WELL MEDICAL ARTS

The reason I wanted to write this is to warn people that you want to go to someone that has injected a lot of fillers under the eyes and has lots of pictures. The first time I had it done by someone that knew what they were doing and had great result. I beleive Domonique did not. I ended up with bigger bags under my eyes than before. I am sure it is becasue of the way she injected it.

It's unfortunate that doctors make so much money on the fillers. It shouldn't be that way. Actually they mark the fillers up 500%.

I'm sorry to hear what happened. The temptation to save the money is totally understandable.  Its good that you still have the option to go back to your original doctor. Please let us know what goes on when you do.