Star Tattoo Removal - Seattle W.A

So far I've had 1 session of laser treatment and...

So far I've had 1 session of laser treatment and many more to come. During the process I had a choice for numbing but I decided not to numb. It hurts.Ointment was applied like Neosporin, petroleum jelly and lotion for healing. Healing process is 3-4 weeks ice pack helps after a week of healing. I'm hoping to have the ink 100% off my skin soon.
Yeah I'm too curious on what's next there's a lot ink left but it should be gone hopefully
Quite the swelling. I'm really curious to see how this goes.. I too have some heavy black that might need to go.
Hey, I have a lot of bold black ink being removed. I had my first session two weeks ago with many many to come. Good luck with your journey.

Pics

Hey there just checking in to see if you are getting ready for session 2 and how the fading is coming along.

Hey my skin, thanks for posting. I'm also having stars removed so we are in a similar boat here. My stars aren't coloured in but the outlines on mine are pretty thick (probably why I hated it so much). Feel free to have a look at my review. Good luck with your removal. :)
larson Medical Aesthetics