Star Tattoo Removal - Seattle W.A

So far I've had 1 session of laser treatment and...

So far I've had 1 session of laser treatment and many more to come. During the process I had a choice for numbing but I decided not to numb. It hurts.Ointment was applied like Neosporin, petroleum jelly and lotion for healing. Healing process is 3-4 weeks ice pack helps after a week of healing. I'm hoping to have the ink 100% off my skin soon.

Pics

larson Medical Aesthetics

The best!

Hey there just checking in to see if you are getting ready for session 2 and how the fading is coming along.

Hey my skin, thanks for posting. I'm also having stars removed so we are in a similar boat here. My stars aren't coloured in but the outlines on mine are pretty thick (probably why I hated it so much). Feel free to have a look at my review. Good luck with your removal. :)
Yeah I'm too curious on what's next there's a lot ink left but it should be gone hopefully
Quite the swelling. I'm really curious to see how this goes.. I too have some heavy black that might need to go.
Hey, I have a lot of bold black ink being removed. I had my first session two weeks ago with many many to come. Good luck with your journey.