Thrilled with Belotero - Burbank, CA

I usually use whatever filler is the "special of...

I usually use whatever filler is the "special of the month" at my dermatologist and have used them all - Restylane, Juvaderm, Radiesse, Artefill. So this month I tried Belotero and am very, very happy with it, Dennie the RN at my dermatologist's office, who is excellent, was able to reach tiny lines around my mouth, crows feet, acne scars, and other areas that thicker fillers just didn't do the trick for. Because Dennie takes the time to be extremely precise, the injection does take it little bit longer. Also, it is slightly more painful than the others, but topical numbing gel does help some.

Dennie at Dr. Lisa Benest

The Belotero gave me a more refined look than other fillers have in the past. My fine lines (crows feet, acne scars, lip lines) are gone! Dennie at Dr. Lisa Benest is just excellent with fillers.

Thanks for reviewing Belotero! This is very helpful especially since you have had them all and know the differences :-)

Thanks for letting us know you are liking the way the Belotero is working. Does it feel any different under your skin than the other fillers you have tried?