Marionette Lines - Burbank, CA

The nurse used an aneasthetic cream before the...

The nurse used an aneasthetic cream before the injections. I have a high pain tolerance so I chose the Perlane without Lidocaine. I told the nurse exactly where I wanted the product and she put it where I asked her not to put it - in the bags on the outside corners of my mouth.

Luckily the product puffed up the whole area and it doesn't look awful, but it was not as great as it could have been. I have had this procedure with Juvederm and had extensive bruising so I might be switching to Perlane in the future. I had a little soreness that evening and went to bed early so I wouldn't have to talk to my husband. He never noticed a thing.

Oh U Beauty

The staff is really nice. The nurses perform the procedures and you never see a doctor. I feel like they do not listen to the client's wishes. They are inexpensive, but you get what you pay for.

Hi aging,

It's funny that you said you went to bed so you didn't have to talk to your husband.;)  I'm glad it worked out what sounds like well for you. Hopefully everything is still doing well now.

Thanks!