Laser Hair Removal (I Will Update As Time Moves On) - Burbank, CA

I got a groupon for a place in southern california...

I got a groupon for a place in southern california to get the following done (there were many options but I only grow dark hair in these places)"

Underarms
Lower Leg
Brazilian

I just had the first treatment last Sunday (1/23/10) so now I am waiting for the hair to hopefully fall out. I am starting this post so that I can update.

The pain during the procedure was not bad at all. I was so afraid it would hurt and it didnt hurt anywhere near waxing. She said she used a higher setting for my underarms and bikini area because my legs were a little tan.

It went really fast, like maybe 30min.

The groupon cost was $198, but the nurse got me to buy another from them in case I needed any touch ups for $99.

I figured for the amount of areas that it was worth the gamble to try this place out.

So, right now im unsure. I was told not to shave for like a week and that the hair would fall out. I was also told to stay out of the sun. I have noticed that my hair is a bit slow growing but I am excited to see if there is any noticeable chance.

I am nervous that they are having me come back like 10 wks later. That doesn't seem right. I will call them tomorrow and try to change my appt to an earlier time.

After the treatment I was a little red but it went away the next day. My underarms were also a little itchy but that to went away the next day.

I will update once the hair falls out and as things progress.

Also because this is the internet I am not really comfortable posting my body pics. maybe if I can get my leg hairy enough for the pic to show up I will post it!

so far so good