Mid 30s with Child and Severe Hormonal Acne - Burbank, CA

I researched and practiced all the skin care...

I researched and practiced all the skin care science I could find for about over a year. After about 6 months in to all this research and practice, I started to develop severe hormonal acne for the first time in my life due to health issues. I tried every method from inexpensive to a very high price point and no product was working for me.
I was extremely embarrassed by my skin and it was affecting almost all aspects of my life. I was stressed and and my normally adequate self confidence was shot. I made an appointment with Dr. Ahdout by pure chance. When I met with her, she was kind, concise and pro-active. Her treatment proved effective after about 3 months. I could not be more grateful for her help. My skin may not look like it belongs on a cover a magazine, but I no longer feel ashamed to go out in public without makeup.
Dr. Ahdout has helped me to focus on the more pressing matters in life without having the shadow of severe acne clouding my judgement.
Thank you, Dr.
Beverly Hills Dermatologist

Thank you for sharing your story with us!! Glad you have achieved success with clearing your acne. It is such a frustrating battle but you won! Can you share with us what your treatment entailed exactly.