Extremely Informative - Burbank, CA

Dr. Benest was very comprehensive with what I was...

Dr. Benest was very comprehensive with what I was asking her. I told her I wanted whatever this thing was on my face gone and she said no problem, she told me it was a cystic pimple and immediately gave me a solution. I've had a few dermatologists in my day and out of all of them she was the one to rightfully diagnose what was on my face within minutes of examination and deliver a solution. Dr. Benest has my trust when it comes down to it.
Burbank Dermatologist

I will always come back to Dr. Benest for the simple fact that she has the ability to understand what I want and rightfully diagnose my condition sincerely helping me get back the acne free baby smooth face I used to have. You would be surprised of how many doctors don't understand your needs so it's refreshing to know that Dr. Benest does.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Acne Treatment community.