Moles

Here is the results of my huge mole removal -...

here is the results of my huge mole removal - placed some space behind the year yet a visible spot.
Thank you to the mcommunity members answering my question about the procedure.
I actually decide to to do it again at the same place, with the same laser doctor (Dr. Julian Penev in Varna, Bulgaria.)
I will be able and willing perhaps to go back there possibly for a procedures, if time off, expences and hollliday permit... I hope so, yet not sure how it willl be the following months.
Pls, anybody, write back should you have moles removed - I need them to be laser removed and not surgically. I want no scars whatsoever.
So pls, write write back , possibly about a good laser therapist in a grater NY area
Here are my photos for referrences, should you comment. Any suggestions and comments are welcome

The photo of the mole I used to have

Tgis is the photo of the huge mole I have had a little under behind my earlob and libellow the neck. It was removed via a cold lacer ablation by Dr. Julian Penev as I wrote, and since you have been askinf for photos before, so I found for you. Now I even nave not a scar left. The skin has healed completely.
Dr. Julian Penev

I like my look

I have few photos before. will find them. Thank you.

Wow, your results look great! I have always had mine surgically removed, and as you mention a scar is left. :-/ I don't think the scars look horrible, but your healed up area looks way better than mine!

Do you happen to have a picture that shows the mole before it was removed?