Vaser Liposuction - Buffalo, NY

I am 32 yrs old 5 kids. I had a tummy tuck 8...

I am 32 yrs old 5 kids. I had a tummy tuck 8 months ago (I have a review on that on here and youtube lililala56) long story short she left me with a lot of fat in love handles/flanks and tummy I was going to do traditional lipo but after some research I decide to go with vaser lipo because of the ability to shape and pull the skin back together. The way my doctor explain it was with traditional lipo is like a box you can make the box smaller but its still a box but with vaser u can make the box smaller n shape it. My previous doctor was going to do traditional lipo but she would do my legs. So after consulting my n shape it. My previous doctor was going to do traditional lipo but she would do my legs. So after consulting my new doctor I decided to vaser with him. I had my surgery today at 10am I was supper scared because this was going to be done with meds that make u sleepy so I was going to be up. I had my tummy, legs inner and outer, and my wooh ha (private area) yes I had fat stored there too. I was in some pain when he got near my ribs and any where there was a bone. I also felt pain when he did my legs but I don't recall too much because I was in and out. After my bf got me home I was out for about 3 hrs. When I got up I felt sore but nothing compared to my tummy tuck. I was able to to the bathroom by myself. Yes fou u that have seen my previous log from tt I peed in a cup this thim only because it was easyer with the type of garment I have lol. I had a pain pill just to see if it would put me to sleep it didn't my boyfriend I was drunk txt him lol I was out of it. I am leaking like crazy so I put a few old blankets on the couch. I go tomorrow at 1 to have my dressing and put on a clean garment. He had me buy two just to have one while the other was being washed.

day two

Lol never write a review while meds are still in your system. Day 2 and I didn't even realize I did this review. With that said since I did it I should update you all on my surgery. I feel good. I have been moving around with min pain just when its time to get up n sit down. I will update more tomorrow.
smooth solutions

Good very nice takes the time to tell u everything.

can you post an update on your progress and maybe add after photos. I am from buffalo as well and am interested in this procedure, but for my arms. I wondered how long before you were able to move around comfortably and return to work?
Ok prob 2 1/2 liters which converts to a little 5lb:). Thanks! How are u feeling at this point?
Typo- Little over 5lb...
I am good sore but only when I try to sit and get up but I am driving I walked for 6 hrs yesterday with pushing the kids in a stroller. I feel great.
Hi there, thanks for sharing your story! :-) how many cc/pounds of fat was removed and from what areas?
They told me but I was out of it so I don't recall the amount I will ask when I see him in two wks. I do know they used two and a half of the containers. It was taken from my stomach love handles and inner and outer thighs.