Turning 40 and Gracefully - Buffalo, NY

I'm turning 40 years old in June. I have two...

I'm turning 40 years old in June. I have two children 18 and 14. One natural and one c-section. I'm 170lbs and 5"5. I work out and my body shows it besides my stretched out belly. It looks like a brown watermelon .. Lol. My orginal consultation was with David Rigan Md. I found him to be cold and his beside manner was very flat and dry. Not very informative and was in and out in 5 minutes. So I went to Dr. Anian Md. Who was wonderful and fill of life and information. So that's my next PS!!

Almost Time!!

Less than 30 days!! Will post pics when done. Anxiety setting in.. Wish me luck!!

Before

I made it!!

Day 1 and I'm ok. Just very sore. Will upload photos in the next couple days.

Day 1 post op

I can't work my phone it's saying I'm 3 months post op and I'm day 1.

Day two post op

Day two pics

Healing ... One week post op

This surgery is no joke!! Dont sneeze, cough, laugh or hold to long of a conversation and you'll be ok lol.. So far so good I have some stretch marks left but that was expected because I had so many. But I'm flatter than I was as a teenager!! One week post op and I'm walking almost straight I still have my drains till next Wednesday because I'm not putting out too much so they'll both be pulled. And so far I'm very happy with my results.

Six weeks post op

Very happy with my results. My doctor only charged 3000 plus 550 for my hospital coverage. Money well spent. Cheaper than going over seas!! And my results speak for itself.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Great doctor!! Great results!! I could kiss her I love my results so much!!!