Turning 40 and Gracefully - Buffalo, NY

I'm turning 40 years old in June. I have two...

I'm turning 40 years old in June. I have two children 18 and 14. One natural and one c-section. I'm 170lbs and 5"5. I work out and my body shows it besides my stretched out belly. It looks like a brown watermelon .. Lol. My orginal consultation was with David Rigan Md. I found him to be cold and his beside manner was very flat and dry. Not very informative and was in and out in 5 minutes. So I went to Dr. Anian Md. Who was wonderful and fill of life and information. So that's my next PS!!

Almost Time!!

Less than 30 days!! Will post pics when done. Anxiety setting in.. Wish me luck!!
New York Plastic Surgeon

Very informative, professional and I'm looking forward to working with her.

I have to tell you, and I'm being honest here, GO BACK TO DR. RIGAN. Seriously. Go read my Review, and look at my pictures. Dr. Rigan did my tummy tuck. He has horrible bedside manners, but who cares. Seriously. It's all about how much of an expert he is at being a plastic surgeon, and believe me, HE IS.
I'm already paid up with another surgeon. No refunds.
So, did you have your TT yet? Just looking at the dates...
I had another medical issues so I'm pushed all the way to October !! All paid up thank goodness ..
Time is getting close!! Excited for u!
Thanks .. I'm excited too!!
I have a question for anyone that may know the answer. What if you get approval with one Doctor can you switch to another if you decide without going through the approval process again ???
Yes u can switch the new dr just hasto write up again.
Okay everyone I had my consult with Dr. Loree today and my tummy tuck is officially scheduled for October 7th . Im very excited
I will try to find my Itsy bitsy wrinkled prune pics....I may have deleted them. She is great for boobs, but Shastri is the body artist. I might have lipo on my butt and tonight's and I will go to him.
Hello Mylady I went to see Dr. Shastri today I really liked him better than Anain I thought I liked her but he was more though I have 3 more consultations she said she couldn't make me flat and he said he can to thats points for him so far plus he took more time I was very pleased with him I dint know why he has bad reviews he even had before and after photos and explained everything she wasn't as though :(
Everyone has their strong points, but my stomach was gorgeous for years! I'm 45 now and it isn't as perfect, but darn near! Good for you and good luck. Keep us in the loop!
Hello I was wondering and searching for before and after photos of Dr. Anains work is there any pictures online ?? That I can check out
Congrats on finding your doctor. I'm scheduled for June 13th. The wait is killing me...so ready to get rid of this extra skin & fat!
Tummy Tuck. I wish insurance covered the surgery.
Did you try ins.
Plastic surgery isn't on my plan. Wish it was.
Oh well at least her prices are reasonable. Im excited for you. Im working on a plan for by 2 lil guys so they wont go stir crazy while im recovering. My husband will take good care if them but I need to make out a plan for them. Hw is lost when it comes to kids activities he needs help lol.
What about reconstructive surgery thats what insurance calls it after weight lose
It's so important to find a PS that you gives you the confidence to make the ultimate decision to proceed with an elective sx. This person is charged with changing your life, so you definitely want to make sure that you are comfortable. Congrats to you and I hope that you keep us posted on your journey!
so glad your finding a good surgeon,whose trained,and clearly care about what is patient/future patient is in need of etc.take his or her time with you. 1st one sound awful.that is a "red-sign" it is not worth going with him. good luck chica,your almost there. God Speed. CertifiedFlatSexiStomach2014~
Thanks
Yeah Im so happy there is somebody else on here from the Blo ;) if you dont mind me adking, how did you hear about Dr. Anain? Were you ever able to see any of her before and afters and how much time do you plan to take off from work/life after procedure?
I read about her on real self. I only saw one before and after. It was a lady from Williamsville and she did a great job plus her prices aren't trying to send u to the poor house.
Yeah she has really reasonable prices. I just got ins approval. Im gone call tomorrow to set appointment fot implant fitting. U having tummy and boobs?