Anxiously Waiting! - Buffalo, NY

I'm hoping everything turns out. Very excited...

I'm hoping everything turns out. Very excited hoping this nasty pouch will be gone after. 30 years! I'm hoping I can tolerate the pain I have had 5 c sections. I know my fiancé and my kids are a little scared but I have confidence in my choice of a ps. As long as I have my Family supporting me and all the supplies I need I will do fine. Luckily my oldest is 13 and she's a great help!!

TummyTuck

I got my papers today to have a EKG and blood work done. It's getting closer I'm really excited ! I had a doctors appt yesterday I actually lost 20 lbs.. Don't no how it happened wasn't trying. My doctor has me on the schedule for Jan 21st at 6:15 am.

Tummy Tuck

23 Days! Made my appointment for blood work and EKG. Took another pic of my belly. I am so excited, I'm obsessed with this site I'm on here all the time constantly reading everybody's experiences and it really helps a lot. My fiance really doesn't talk about me doing this I think he's a little nervous that I am doing this at my age.. We only have been together 3 years, but I have been wanting to do this for over 20 years for me!! I know I will feel so much better about myself I don't let him see me undressed he would probably run ( lol) I think once it gets closer he will be on board or when I'm out of surgery and awake! I will post again in a few weeks when I get closer to my date.. Thanks, Jill

TT

It's getting closer I'm so excited. I go see my Ps on the 6 th my fiancé is going with me I think having him there with me he will no a lot more about what's gona happen and what his duties will be to take care of me! I told him my daughter would stay with me for a few days but he said we will be fine, I don't know I guess he will see when he goes to my appt with me on the 6 th. We have 1 bathroom in our house (13) steps up. He doesn't believe in any kind of surgery unless it can save your life. But to me I really need to do this I feel so insecure about myself with how my stomach looks and if I can change it I will.. I will update more after I see my ps next wk. I do have a question should I get a shower chair? Thanks, Jill

Almost time!

We'll I went to my ps appt today he took pics gave me my scripts got them filled of course my insurance didn't cover it. That's okay, it's getting closer I asked about a shower chair they said don't waste the money you can do sponge bath or get a hand held shower wand. Just wanted to update I can't wait to see what I looks like
after over 20 yrs of this belly. Thinking about all this makes me feel like it's been forever my oldest daughter will be 31 on the 10th. That's how long I wanted this done plus (5) kids later! So I will keep you all posted as I get closer. Thanks, Jill

T.T

Getting closer I bought my compression garment today. Bought a few bigger size sweats and button up shirts to bum around in while recovering. Got my bloodwork done and I have my appt Tuesday at my primary to clear me for my surgery on the 21st... Fingers are crossed that everything goes well.. Super nervous and excited! Not gona miss this big pouch. Luckily most of my kids are able to take care of me and make me dinner (finally) lol. I'm thinking about making them my slaves for a few weeks. Not gona have another chance for them to wait on me I should enjoy it while I can. Thanks. I will let you know if I get cleared on Tuesday.

T.T

Ok so last 2 nights (Sunday and Monday) then off I go. Getting a little scared and nervous about the pain. Can someone let me know how it went right after surgery in recovery? Jill

T.T

Ok so it's the nite before Surgery I'm laying in bed and can't sleep even though I have to be up by 5:15. Very excited! I'm praying everything's gonna go good. I'm not scared at all can't wait to see the new me. I will post pics and info on how it was when I get home. They say surgery is about 3 hrs then recovery. Talk to you all tomorrow .

TT

I made it. A little sore and walking is brutal, I just wanna sleep. I will post more in a few hrs. Thanks, Jill

TT

We'll I made it through the nite. Sleeping in my bed was not a good idea but my Dr told my fiancé since my bathroom was upstairs for me to stay up there and try to sleep in my bed with pillows propped up very uncomfortable! So I'm staying on my Recliner. Not in to much pain but my throat hurts I'm guessing it's probably from the tube they put down there during surgery. My drains are doing good. I go to Dr in the morning for my first look at my New Stomach can't wait. I'm going to lay down for a while still very tired.

Tt

Just got home from Dr he said everything's doing good. The drains are draining at the right amount. He took off the garment and I got to see it looks really good, I will post some pics soon he wants me to wash my garment and put on my other one and change the gauze later tonight.

TT

It's been 4 days since my Tt. Still hard to get comfortable in a sleeping position I did put tons of pillows under my head, feet and sides. I did sleep for about 5 hrs ( took a pain pill) right before bed. Dr told me to only use the stairs once a day. I feel like I'm grounded in my room! But I got my Kids and Fiancé waiting on me or at least trying.. I took of my Garment today to wash it looks pretty good I took a few pictures. Honestly I have to say if I weren't on pain meds I would be hurting. I am so happy I did this.. If anyone is having second thoughts don't you will be so glad you did it!!

Tt day 4

Day 4

Tt

5days since my surgery feeling really good except the (bathroom issue) can't go:(. My stomach is hurting probably since I haven't gone to the bathroom since Monday I'm using Mom hopefully it helps. The pain pills are working very good. I take them through out the day and a soon as I go to bed and first thing when I get up in the morning. I have NO regrets at all. I feel so much better and I know I'm gona be so much happier when I'm completely healed!! So good luck to any of you Ladies who decide to get a Tummy Tuck. Worth it. Have a nice day!

Tt

It's been a week today since my Tt. I'm feeling really good! My drains are barely filling I'm hoping that's a good sign. I go to my ps on Thursday. I feel so thin I'm sleeping pretty good a little pain when I try and turn over but I can deal with that. I will post some pics when I change my dressing. Have a good day!! Jill

Tt

Went for my 9 day po check up I got one drain removed hurt a bit for about 3 seconds. And the stitches taken out. I feel good, still no driving no lifting he said just lay around and do nothing until my next appt next Thursday..

Tt

Hi ladies it's been 13 days since my Tummy Tuck. Just giving you an update on how I'm doing I took a few pictures 1 drains still in all the stitches are out. I go back to the dr on Thursday. I'm sleeping ok a little pain from the drain and. The cg is a little uncomfortable, but I feel so thin and very happy that my excess fat is finally gone! I will update after my appt on Thursday...

Tt

Hello. Got my last drain out today. Yay! Dr said everything's looking good healing nicely. Still no driving til I go back next Thursday. The good thing is I can SHOWER tomorrow finally.... He said keep doing what I've been doing which is nothing! I'm Going crazy not being able to drive where I want.... But I no in the long run my dr knows what's right for me so I guess I won't be driving..

Tt

Hi. I have a question if anyone can help.. I had my Tt Jan 21st I'm healing good but I have pains in both my sides it feels like a burning feeling I know I'm still swollen anyone have this feeling? Thanks, Jill

Tt

I went to my PS appt for my 3 wk check up he said I have fluid in my belly. So he numbed the area and tried to drain the fluid out didn't get a lot out so he said do nothing the next week until I go back to him Thursday.. :(. I knew something was wrong I am having pains in my stomach.oh well I guess I'm going to do nothing the next week and everything will turn out ok.

Tt

Still having a lot of pain in my stomach. I know it's fluid I can feel something's not right. I'm sure when I go back To my Ps Thursday he will try to drain more fluid out. I hope it works this time it's very painful.

T.T

It's been almost 2 Months since my Surgery. I'm feeling really good. No exercising yet my doctor said so I've just been walking (we got a new puppy) so taking care of him with walks and playing in the yard is exercise for me! I go back to my ps the end of the Month.. I bought a new cg last wk and it's so comfortable Dr wants me to wear one 24/7 thank god it's comfy. It feels so weird to not have my Stomach anymore. I went shopping for a new bathing suit (Bikini) very brave haven't wore one of those since I was a teenager. It's gona be scary wearing it I'll stay by my Pool til I'm more Comfortable. So I will keep everyone posted on my dr appt. Have a good night!!

Tummy tuck

Hi everyone it's been a while since I've been on here. Got a new Puppy! So needless to say he's been keeping me busy! I'm doing very good I feel so happy I got my Tummy tuck in January. My stomach is so flat and it looks really awesome. I will post pics in a little bit. Just wanted to update to let everyone who's thinking about getting a Tt. It's the best thing I did for myself I'm so happy with my results...

Tummy Tuck