Happy - Buffalo NY

Im very happy with my results. I feel at the age...

Im very happy with my results. I feel at the age of 52 I could of used allittle more. But, they only used one. I wanted to let it settle for a few days to see the full result. I'm happy with it but would of focused more on my marionette (sp).

I would do it again in a min. I'm hoping to be one of the lucky ones and it last 6 plus months...some say 1 yr with allittle bit of maintaince (sm. amounts reinjected to keep the fresh look) I've also had Botox injections in the past around my eyes. Love that as well.

Dr. Guth

My Dr. was very gentle. He explained each injection and his goal . He used an excellent numbing method, which I needed allittle more than some but ... he took excellent care of me. I felt confident , secure, and am very happy with my results. As I said above, I will have allittle but more injected next time. Being my first I wanted to wait a few more days to see the full result. I did have some tenderness for about a wk later. But no bruising. I would recommend going to a Dr. and not an Rn.

Hi Dbra,

Welcome to the Juvederm community! I'm so happy everything is good and you are happy with everything. Are you going to do this again in the future since you had such a positive experience? Did you have any pain or downtime? We would love to see pictures if you are comfortable sharing. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for your review,

-Britt