Long Time Coming... - Buffalo, NY

I have always hated my boobs and like most of you...

I have always hated my boobs and like most of you was very big early on. I was always known as the stick with boobs. Well now after breast feeding three kids i am a 32g. I was grateful for being able to nurse my children but now I just want to be able to run with them. Having this surgery is going to allow me to be more active than ever before. I will not lie either... I am totally doing this so clothes will finally fit and bras and bathing suits won't be so expensive. My surgery cost me $75 for my insurance copay and I won this on appeal. A not very nice appeal where I informed a man it was wrong for him to deny me because one he had never met me and two he had no boobs himself! Lol. And a lot more too.... anyway time for my boobs to match my skinny waist!!

3 months po

I am three months out and I finally bought new bras. Before I was enjoying going braless for the first time since I was like 9. So I am still settling into my shape and my sizes are slightly off but before surgery I was very different sizes. I am enjoying them and think it is still totally worth it.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Love her!

Good for you! I had exercised my boobs into oblivion, although I was always small and the only time I had bobs was nursing, um, 26 years ago! LOL so happy you are happy. I picked Dr. Anain because she is a reconstructive surgeon, and I ended rebuilding! I got a lift, hahaha, she lifted wrinkly skin, and 330cc implants and I've been a happy woman in my 50's. I did gain some weight since my surgery and my boobies feel completely real and have a natural drop. I'm a 36 D. Was a C until I put on the weight cause of a back injury that ended my workout career. I'm still very happy and I look terrific in clothes! Good for you! I think you have a lot of spunk from reading about your appeal. Brilliant! Unfortunately I had to pay because tiny shriveled tits are not disabling except mentally!
You look great!!
Thank you I am finally how I should of been all along.
You look fantastic, and the size looks great for your size!
Thank you. I am feeling great.
You look fabulous!
They look perfect for your frame size!
Wow I love your results! You look great , Congrats!!
well done you for putting up a fight with the insurance, looks like a great result. i had my op for the same reasons as you and have had a normal recovery and great result if you'd like to read my review