Long Time Coming... - Buffalo, NY

I have always hated my boobs and like most of you...

I have always hated my boobs and like most of you was very big early on. I was always known as the stick with boobs. Well now after breast feeding three kids i am a 32g. I was grateful for being able to nurse my children but now I just want to be able to run with them. Having this surgery is going to allow me to be more active than ever before. I will not lie either... I am totally doing this so clothes will finally fit and bras and bathing suits won't be so expensive. My surgery cost me $75 for my insurance copay and I won this on appeal. A not very nice appeal where I informed a man it was wrong for him to deny me because one he had never met me and two he had no boobs himself! Lol. And a lot more too.... anyway time for my boobs to match my skinny waist!!

3 months po

I am three months out and I finally bought new bras. Before I was enjoying going braless for the first time since I was like 9. So I am still settling into my shape and my sizes are slightly off but before surgery I was very different sizes. I am enjoying them and think it is still totally worth it.
New York Plastic Surgeon