Bad Side Effects - Buffalo, NY

I had botox done for migraines on 6/16/14 then on...

I had botox done for migraines on 6/16/14 then on 6./18/14 the side effects start to kick in. The beginning of the nightmare I had trouble breathing, talking, or swallowing; hoarse voice, unusual or severe muscle weakness (especially in a body area that was not injected with the medication); fast, slow, or uneven heartbeats; or chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, general ill feeling. muscle weakness near where the medicine was injected; headache, muscle stiffness, neck or back pain; fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, flu symptoms, dizziness, drowsiness, tired feeling; nausea, diarrhea, stomach pain, loss of appetite; dry mouth, dry eyes, ringing in your ears; increased sweating in areas other than the underarms.
On 7/2/14 I blood test done and my neutrophils absolute came back 10870 wbc was 14.7. So it looks like going to be of work until July 30 hopefully.

I was wondering if you knew anyone that had this problem or heard of anyone that the side effects. The doctor who did the injections said it couldn't be from Botox, but I disagree since I loss my appetite for 5 days. My regular physician knows nothing about Botox so he loss for words and can't disagree with the doctor who gave me it.

So be careful what you wish for