AMAZING Rhinoplasty!!! - Buffalo, NY

Totally worth it, it changed my life!

Totally worth it, it changed my life!

Buffalo Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have always hated my nose, and have always been very self-conscious of my profile. I went to Dr. Sherris determined to have a rhinoplasty, but still very worried about the operation and the outcome. Dr. Sherris not only made me feel very comfortable and welcome, but he was also extremely knowledgeable and digitally showed me my projected outcome. I scheduled the surgery that day, and three weeks later I came home from the operation as a new woman! My outcome was even better than I could have ever imagined, and Dr. Sherris and his staff made the entire experience a wonderful one. Dr. Sherris is a world-renowned rhinoplasty specialist, and my nose is proof of his excellent work! Thank you so much Dr. Sherris!!!

I have not had any surgery done. I know Dr. Sherris and his staff and he seems to be the only one in Buffalo who is a Board Certified FACIAL Plastic Surgeon. If anyone has had a FL, good or bad, by him, please post. I understand that his rhinoplasty is excellent as the above poster states, thank you.
I'm so glad to hear about your experience! I am a female in the buffalo area as well and during my research I have found that Dr. Sherris seems to be the Dr. around here know for rhinoplasty. I haven't scheduled my consultation yet, but I sure will soon after your post! thank you!
Has anyone seen Dr. Sherris's work for face lift?
Hi, did you ever get it done? If yes how did it go? Just want to know i amm looking to do surgry also but am confused who to pick. I have a divided septum and its really bad. Thank you.