I Am Doing Chin Implant and Face Lipoaspiration in Less Than 8 hours in Buenos

I will post comments and photos later to keep you...

I will post comments and photos later to keep you informed. I am doing it on Buenos Aires. The treatments will be chin implant with 1 cm of projeccion, and liposculpture of neck and jowls. It will be with local anesthesia and sedation in the next 8 hours. I am very nervous but i feel its gonna be ok. Nobody knows about my operation, only my wife, i am 30 years old

24 hours post surgery

swelling and bruising but not pain, today the doctor will take me off the vandages and change it for a compression garmet.
Claudio Pol

Excellent and fully experienced doctor, great manners and attention. We had a consultation of 40 minutes to plan a strategy based on ours expectations. He answered all my questions. Now i am sure he will be my doctor on the future and perhaps a kind of friend :-) Thank you Claudio!

I has the surgery yesterday, it took 3 hours, facial jawl lipo, neck lipo and chin implant. the lipo of the jawls it wasnt bichat, but a superficial lipo since the ear to near lips. The doctor told me that the result of the neck lipo (papada as we say in spanish) wont have a dramatic effect due to the platysma muscle is very low, and it wasnt fat only. Now, there is 24 hours later the surgery i am coming to see my doctor in order to take the first vandages and change it for q compressor garmet. I will post the first post surgery picture now and in the next days i will add more.
today, have been 48 hours after the surgery, i feel much better the swelling and bruising are going down. The chin is swallen but i already can notice a big change. Next week i will updates the photos.