19 Years Old, Living in Buenos Aires Argentina

Rhinoseptoplasty and chin implant. As to physical...

Rhinoseptoplasty and chin implant. As to physical changes, me and my doctor agreed on removing the bump on my nose, reduce my nostrils and improve my tip a little bit. He will also be doing a little lipo on my chin and introducing a chin implant. I have high expectations specially of the mental changes that will come for me as security, more self esteem, etc. I am a 19 year old female student living in Mar del Plata, Argentina. My surgery is on August 8th.

Recovery tips - Arnica gel?

Hello! As I am having my last consultation the day before my surgery I figured to look on the Internet for the "must have" for a rhinoplasty and chin implant recovery. I have read that pineapple juice, frozen peas and a neck pillow help a lot but other than that I have no clue what else to get to make my recovery easier. Any advice will be appreciated!

ALSO I've been considering using the arnica gel. What was your experience with it? Would you say it made a noticeable improvement in your bruising? Is it safe to buy it without prescription? Or should I wait for my doctor's advice?
Im sorry I know those are a lot of questions but I want to be as prepared as possible!

Chin implant uneven swelling

I am on day 17 (including the day of the surgery) post op. I had a rhinoplasty and chin implant, and also a little bit of liposuction on my chin. As regards rhinoplasty I am more than happy with my results but the uneven swelling on my chin is making me nervous. I can feel the swelling on my right cheek, jaw line and neck and it is difficult to move my neck. What can I do to make the swelling go down?