My Doctor Could Not Deliver on His Consult agreed Plan - Budapest, Hungary

Hello, I'm sorry this is brief but I am unable to...

Hello, I'm sorry this is brief but I am unable to post pics; I am too ashamed of how my body looks. I am American but live/travel abroad for work regularly. I had a BA two months ago, was very careful explaining to the doctor what I wanted (natural looking, small breasts).

Got 250cc gel sub-muscle, came out with a three inch gap between my breasts and one side bottomed out. I 5'5", 106 lbs and was a 32 less-than-A, now am a 32C but in constant discomfort from the left implant hanging/rubbing below the scar.

I hate how I look and have to pay even more to have a revision; my breasts look like they are running away from each other and my left nipple sits at the top of the implant.

Will move back to the US in May/June and look for a good doctor in San Antonio, wish me luck!

This is my surgeon for my TT and/or liposuction 5th of Sept. Lets hope I have a more successful story afterwards!
Why is it better to remove the implants and then "start over" with another augmentation VS a revision? Very interesting but I don't understand. I know I still want augmented breasts, just not bottomed-out ones. At this stage I'm obviously not shopping for the faster/cheaper alternative, and am not afraid of more pain.
Revisions are more difficult than the original procedure. Although you can get a revision, you might also consider just removing the implants. Quicker cheaper, less painful, and it should get you back to your pre-operative appearance. Later if you decide you want it done again, then start over. There are plenty of good PS in San Antonio.
Dr. Tamas. K.

He was incredible thorough and knowledgable during my consults, was previously the President of the Hungarian Plastic Surgery Assc. with excellent credentials. I felt that I was in very good hands, he assured me my breasts would naturally hang close together with my anatomy as it was (my biggest fear was that hard "gapped" look of some implants); they are practically under my armpits. And I was symmetrical beforehand; now my left breast is two inches below and to the side of the right, it looks awful and hurts to touch. After surgery he was rather unresponsive and I knew I didn't want him performing any revision on me. Of course, my BA was a purely elective procedure - I took perfectly normal breasts and changed them so I could buy adult bras. But girls don't go with the doctor I did! And no matter how many procedures he has performed, and certifications, or other recognitions he has; go in acknowledging that nothing is guaranteed, make sure you accept that risk. I did, but it has still been incredibly hard dealing with this the past couple months. It'll get better, and I'll try again. Best of luck to everyone out there.