Amazing Breast Augmentation - Budapest

My breast looked horrible from the time I had...

My breast looked horrible from the time I had started developing and at that moment I already knew that I needed and could not wait to get my breast to become proportion and beautiful to my body.

I had breast augmentation recently completed. I am a 5'4 135lbs female and had 350 size placed in. It has turned out amazing!!! My experience was 5 stars.

My life has changed. I now have the confidence in my life that I knew was missing. Can't wait for the summer when I can have my full experience complete when I get to put on a bikini without discomfort but with confidence.

Added new photos

Added new photos

My Before and After photos

My Before and After photos

Dr Gabor Grigalek

My surgery was completed in Budapest Hungary by one of their best top surgeons. He had completed an amazing job. Dr G made my dream come true. I could not even imagine that he would have made my breast to become the way they are now, never in a million years did I think that one day I can have breast like these as I had gotten. The staff was amazing and the whole experience was so easy and comfortable that I did not stress but felt at ease when going into my surgery.