Perfect Results! - Bryn Mawr, PA

I wanted to enhance the size of my breasts since I...

I wanted to enhance the size of my breasts since I was a teenager but it wasn't until I turned 55 that I actually went thru with it. It was the best decision not only because of the desired result being perfect but also because of the experience I had with the surgeon and his staff. Everything was made clear to me from start to finish and I always felt the comfort of knowing the support was there if I needed it. It turns out I didn't; the procedure was flawless from start to finish. I've had other procedures done by Dr. Lohner and every one has been a positive experience and outcome.
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

I've been to many a doctor over the years but Dr. Lohner has to be the most kind, compassionate, patient doctor I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. He handles each case (I've had multiple procedures done by him) with complete competence and professionalism -- never shows indifference or lack of knowledge. I would recommend Dr. Lohner to anyone without hesitance. He's top notch!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Implant community.