Big Difference! - Bryn Mawr, PA

I am very happy with my procedure. I feel much...

I am very happy with my procedure. I feel much more confident, especially in my clothes. After having children, I lost a complete cup size. I am thrilled to feel like my old self again.
The recovery process was a breeze after the first week and was totally worth it. I had an extremely positive experience with Dr. Lohner and his team and would recommend him in a heartbeat.
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lohner was extremely easy to talk with and made me feel comfortable right away. His bedside manner is impeccable.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Implants community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Breast Implants community.

I am a very personal person and did this as a favor for Dr. Lohner and his team. Thank you.