Extremely Satisfied! - Bryn Mawr, PA

I had a breast augmentation this past February and...

I had a breast augmentation this past February and I couldn't be more pleased! Dr. Lohner not only made me feel at ease but my results are amazing!

I am a confident woman who has always been content with my breast size. After the rewarding experience of breastfeeding my two children, I lost all of the volume in my breasts. The decision to augment my breasts was not one that I came to lightly. After much family discussion, I embarked upon the due diligence process of finding the right surgeon for me and my needs. Dr. Lohner was one of many surgeons that I met with. His reputation of customer satisfaction was astounding and unmatchable in this area. Once I had the pleasure of a meeting with Dr. Lohner, my decision was made. I had no doubt that he was the right doctor for me. And if that wasn't enough, his staff was the warmest, caring and professional group of people I had ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I was ready.

Almost four months after my surgery and I am proud to say that my results have exceeded my expectations! Dr. Lohner took a great amount of time to really understand the “look” I was searching for. He understood my desire to regain my pre-baby breasts. During my consultation I chose a size that I felt comfortable with, Dr. Lohner then chose the right shape that would achieve my goals and complement my body. I am 5’6” and weigh 110 pounds and chose a 255cc silicone implant.

With two small children and an active lifestyle, I was concerned about the process of recovering from my surgery. To my surprise, I was hardly in any pain at all. After following Dr. Lohner’s suggestions and instruction I had a seamless recovery. I was back to my old, but new self in only days!

Dr. Lohner and his staff are true professionals, caring individuals and life changers. I am eternally grateful and would recommend them to anyone I know.
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon