A New Love for Life! - Bryn Mawr, PA

After 10 years of lugging around extra flesh and...

After 10 years of lugging around extra flesh and trapped fat, I made the best decision! I had it removed to the extent that I would look on the outside how I feel on the inside. The procedure was extensive and the recovery was involved. The pain was manageable and the post-operative care procedures, though important and specific, we're simple to conduct.
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lohner is the epitome of professionalism and the perfect blend of heart, knowledge, and craft. Dr. Lohner approached my extreme reconstruction needs with courtesy and compassion. He looked at me like an artist looks at a piece of raw clay with a vision of beauty that will expertly develop by his hands. The staff that he chose to support his expertise during my 5+ hour procedure was expertly skilled and were long time partners. After my initial consultation, I knew Dr. Lohner was the one I wanted to do my procedure and he was the third of three wonderful surgeons with whom I consulted. Dr. Lohner took my wants, needs, and concerns into consideration when determining the best procedure for me. He consulted with me regarding several options and when I left with more questions that I had when I arrived, he made sure to schedule another full appointment with me to discuss these questions after I had time to reflect on our initial conversation. His suggestions that I initially rejected were exactly what I decided to pursue in the end. He knew what I wanted before I did. Now, four months later, I continue to heal and find that I'm improving all the time. I am grateful to Dr. Lohner and his team for me increased activity and everyday comfort.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Body Lift community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Body Lift community.