Had Revision Tummy Tuck-Well Worth It. - Brunswick, GA

I had a major abdominoplasty performed with...

I had a major abdominoplasty performed with diastasis repair. After several months, there was still a small amount of skin remaining. My surgeon monitered this and when I had had sufficient healing, performed a revision. I couldn't have asked for better results. My stomach is completely flat & tight. I have the most amazing Plastic Surgeon, he really cares about his patients and his work. He didn't charge me anything for the revision because he wanted it to be right.

Glad you got great results from your revision. I am considering the same. Do you have any before/after pics you can post??
What did you have to pay for this? Did your surgeon cover the cost of revision?

Welcome to RealSelf

Thank your for sharing your journey with us.  Now that is an amazing surgeon!  I am happy that you have the results you needed and expected.  We would love to see some pictures of your before and after results.

Also if you would consider sharing your doctors name that would be wonderful.

All of my questions and concerns were answered. You feel like you are the only pt they have. His staff is extremly experienced & professional, but above all, compassionate. The majority of them have been with him for years. They run on time & I only had to wait once to see him & that's because he was in emergency surgery.