Swollen a Year After a Tummy Tuck

It was with no complications but the feeling of...

It was with no complications but the feeling of numbmess has never gone away from my stomach area. I had my surgery because I had alot of excess skin from having 5 children.

I had a tummy tuck a year ago and my abdominal muscles seem to bulge out. I wanted to have a flat stomach but I got the reverse effect. If I am without a girdle for more than 2 hour my abdominal wall swells and bulges out. It is very uncomfortable. What can I do to help my situation?

Once he got paid he didn't seem to care how the end result was.

do you have the address to the place in brownsville you had your surgery? id like to ask them a few questions... thank you,...and i hope you get better soon...:)
Have you gone and talked with another doctor? It sounds like the skin was removed but without ab tightening? When I had mine done more than 5 years ago he also tightend my abs-hard to stand staight for a very long time but totally worth it and my tummy is very tight flat and firm at 45-yes I do workout also though. Oh by the way-all this time later I am still numb in many areas-no big deal.