28 Y/o Best Money Ever Spent! - Brownstown, MI

After wearing glasses and contacts since I was 12...

After wearing glasses and contacts since I was 12 years old I always wanted to get lasik. I was nervous (you only get one set of eyes!) For what could happen. But I eventually decided to do it. I went through Dr.Rahmani ojt of Brownstown, MI. I opted for the lasek (no flap) vs the standard lasik procedure because apparently upon evaluation, found out I hav thin corneas and this was the safest option. Painless surgery. You get an ativan prior to going in so you arent stressing out, its done in 5 minutes and you walk out being able to see (mostly). With the lasek procesure there is considerably more pain the next 2-3 days than with lasik. But they send you with enough pain pills to deal with it fine. In about 4 days I was almost seeing 20/20. By week 3 i was perfect vision. Now, 7 months out I still see 20/20 and it is SO nice to be able to live life without contacts or glasses! However I have to add that Dr.Rahmani gives great results but has a so-so besside manner. He always seemed like he was rushing around and had broken English but other than that I couldn't be happier.
Dr. Rahmani