Endoscopic Browlift Recovery - Daytona

Beware this is more intense than I expected. The...

Beware this is more intense than I expected. The pain and twitches afterward is still happening to me. It has been 6 weeks since surgery. I am still swollen, visited the doctor yesterday, he feels all is well, but it will take 6 months to one year for normal feeling to appear. I had a face, chin lift seven yrs earlier so feel this feeling of being uncomfortable is about the same or worse.

After reading all of the complications, I don't think I'll do an endoscopic brow lift. Where are you having the twitching?
Do not have a brow lift, you may be sorry. I have had a lot of problems. It has be 18 months, pain is gone, itching on forehead and head continues but not as severe. I have a small knot below one brow, the doctor denied seeing this knot. I have new wrinkles at the ends of each brow area or bunching of skin. A second doctor told me this does happen occassionally.Lost a lot of hair, has stopped, maybe the Biotin has helped. My forehead does look better now but with the side affects and new problems--not worth it. I would suggest Botox if you do not have side affects from it. I did once, dropping lids that did go away. Good Luck

thank you for sharing your experience.  please do come back and let us know if the pain subsides and results meet or (hopefully) exceed your expectations.

Do not have a browlift. After 25 months I continue...

Do not have a browlift. After 25 months I continue to itch several nights each week. The bunching of skin and wrinkles on the side that was swollen more will never go away.The knot under one eyebrow will alway be there. One other doctor said he thought the surgeron had cut the muscle there!! Use Botox instead if you have no problems. 12-29-12

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Halifax Health Hospital