I Can Recommend Dr.Khitin to Everyone - Brooklyn, NY

I was looking for the doctor who can help me with...

I was looking for the doctor who can help me with my veins problem. There so many vascular surgeons here in NY but not everyone can perform the procedure correctly. From consultation I knew I would choose Dr.Khitin.

Dr.Khitin is truly the best of the best. He is extremely knowledgeable, very personable and pleasant. His staff is professional and very courteous. He is prompt, yes, but very efficient and answers all questions in a polite and down to Earth form and he takes all the time you need to answer questions and won't push you into anything. Plus, he's as responsive and helpful after the procedure as before it something that's rare among doctors, at least in my experience.

Overall, I had a very pleasant experience and can recommend Dr.Khitin to everyone.
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Vein Treatment community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Vein Treatment community today.
New York General Surgeon