Tummy Tuck Without Lipo - Brooklyn, NY

I am a Tummy Tuck in March 2013 - at first I...

I am a Tummy Tuck in March 2013 - at first I didn't like my results because I did not get liposuction - I was about 220 pounds when I did the procedure and when I saw the reviews of the ladies who did both the tummy tuck and lipo, either they worn drains for an absurd amount of time or they had to get a huge scar. After some advice from my doctor, I did the tummy tuck alone. And I had high self estee. Before, but now you can't tell me anything. My drains came out a week after the surgery and I believe I am healing perfectly. Once the swelling goes completely down in my lower stomach I know I will be happier with my results.

Pictures, pictures
Would love to see some current photos of your results. Looks like it came out gorgeous!
your after picture looks great, were your results apparent earlier than the 3 months
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr Norman Bakshandeh or Dr. Day was the first and only doctor I met regarding the Tummy Tuck procedure. He is very nice and more importantly he is very realistic about your results. Behind every great plastic surgeon is his coordinator and she is very pleasant.