She's Excellent, and my Results Were Amazing! - Brooklyn, NY

I am 37 years old, and have noticed drooping skin...

I am 37 years old, and have noticed drooping skin around my chin and jaw area in the last few years. I was recomended by a friend to visit Dr. Gladstein, so I came in for a free consultation. First of all, her office is just stunning, and I did not mind the 15 minute wait time, as I was just admiring the decor. When taken in, I was thoroughly explained my options with no pressure or sense of being sold, before I chose to do sculptra. She was extremely meticulous and pleasant for all 3 treatment visits. It's been 7 months since and my face looks 10 years younger! Seriously, I've had my coworkers and friends complimenting me non-stop about the improvement in my appearence. The best part is that it looks completely natural, and only the lucky ladies I recommend Dr Gladstein to know my secret. Absolutely love this doctor and will continue coming back here! Highly recommended!

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.  Did you have the sculptra injected into your jawline area only, or somewhere else too?
Manhattan Ophthalmologist

She's very pleasant, articulate, compassionate, and skilled at what she does.