New Look...New Life

I’ve been receiving Botox injections since I was...

I’ve been receiving Botox injections since I was 22 years old to prevent the wrinkles of my forehead from becoming permanent. I’ve been so occupied with my forehead that I neglected the rest of my face. Im a full time student and I work, so needless to say I lack sleep. The darkness and hollowness under my eyes have become intolerable to look at, plus my usual concealer was only covering up the darkness and doing nothing for my tired/zombie look. When I came to Dr. Khrom I expressed my concerns and she suggested Restylane injections for under my eyes, I decided to get a 2CC syringe and distribute it throughout my face. I had my cheekbones injected as well as a little extra lip. I was a little nervous about injecting my eyes but I felt NOTHING!! The numbing cream that was applied works like magic! It was a pain free procedure. I was anticipating looking like I was hit in the face by Mike Tyson, but all I had was some minor swelling the day of and that’s it. I was at work the following day with plenty of comments on how well rested I looked and what new lip gloss I was using to make my lips look so nice and plump. Dr. Khrom has a talent for looking at your face and determining what needs to be done without looking overdone. I thank her for her amazing skills and a pleasant experience.

Thanks for sharing.  That is great that you didn't have any major downtime from bruising.  So you had it injected under your eyes, in your cheeks, and lip- right?
Yes.. even though I was expecting all of the above, I got lucky with my doctor, she has a very gentle touch and she dosnt rush with the procedure.
That is fantastic.  I hope you keep us updated on how long it lasts!
Dr. Tatiana Khrom